§ 1203.1. Application review and processing.
(a) The Board will review applications submitted under this subpart to ensure compliance with 4 Pa.C.S. Chapter 3 (relating to fantasy contests) and Board regulations.
(b) If an applicant fails to include any required documentation or information, the Board will notify the applicant and give him an opportunity to cure the deficiency.
(c) Upon a determination that the prerequisites for filing have been met, the application will be accepted for filing and Board staff, if applicable, will:
(1) Obtain information as may be necessary to determine the qualifications of the applicant and any matter relating to the application.
(2) Promptly conduct an investigation of the applicant and on any matter relating to the application, if applicable.
(3) Request the Department to promptly conduct or update a tax clearance review.
(4) Request the Pennsylvania State Police or Federal Bureau of Investigation to conduct or update a criminal history review.
(5) Request any agencies, entities or persons to provide information to the Board as deemed necessary by the Board.
(d) An application submitted under this subpart and information obtained by Board staff relating to the application will be part of the evidentiary record to be utilized by the Board when deciding to approve, condition, issue or deny a fantasy contest license.
(e) A determination as to the merit of the applicant to receive a fantasy contest license will be made within 120 days. If the license is not approved, the Board will provide the applicant with the justification for not issuing the fantasy contest license.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.