§ 1205.1. Fantasy contests generally.
A fantasy contest licensee may offer a fantasy contest only under all of the following conditions:
(1) The value of all prizes or awards offered to winning participants is established and made known in advance of the fantasy contest.
(2) The value of the prize or award is not determined by the number of participants or the amount of fees paid by the participants.
(3) The winning outcome reflects the relative knowledge and skill of the participant.
(4) The winning outcome is not based on the score, point spread or performance of a single actual team or combination of teams, or solely on a single performance of an individual athlete or player in a single actual event.
(5) The winning outcome is based on statistical results accumulated from fully completed athletic sports contests or events, except that participants may be credited for statistical results accumulated in a suspended or shortened sports event which has been partially completed on account of weather or other natural or unforeseen event.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.