§ 1209a.2. Fantasy contest self-exclusion procedure.
(a) A person requesting to be self-excluded from fantasy contest activity shall submit a completed Request for Voluntary Self-Exclusion from Fantasy Contest Activities Form to the Board by one of the following methods:
(1) Electronically on the Boards web site.
(2) In person by scheduling an appointment at the Boards Harrisburg office, one of the Boards other offices or at a licensed facility. To make an appointment, a person may contact the Office of Compulsive and Problem Gaming at (717) 346-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) When requesting fantasy contest self-exclusion, the person shall do all of the following:
(1) Provide all of the following information:
(i) The individuals complete name, including any aliases or nicknames.
(ii) Current address.
(iii) Telephone number.
(iv) E-mail address.
(vi) Date of birth.
(vii) Social security number, or the last 4 digits of the individuals social security number, when voluntarily provided in accordance with section 7 of the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C.A. § 552a).
(2) Identify the period of time in years for which the individual seeks to self-exclude, which shall not be less than 1 year.
(3) Agree that, during any period of voluntary self-exclusion, the person may not collect any winnings or recover any losses resulting from any fantasy contest activity.
(4) Agree to release, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge the Commonwealth, the Board and all fantasy contest licensees from claims, damages, losses, expenses or liability arising out of, by reason of or relating to the fantasy contest self-excluded person or to any other party for any harm, monetary or otherwise, which may arise as a result of one or more of the following:
(i) The failure of a fantasy contest licensee to withhold fantasy contest privileges from or restore fantasy contest privileges to a fantasy contest self-excluded person.
(ii) Otherwise permitting or not permitting a fantasy contest self-excluded person to engage in fantasy contest activity while on the list of fantasy contest self-excluded persons.
(iii) Confiscation of the individuals winnings.
(5) Agree to other conditions established by the Board.
(c) A link to the form to be used to request placement on the fantasy contest self-exclusion list must be available on the responsible gaming webpage of each fantasy contest licensed operators web site.
(d) The information provided in subsection (b) shall be updated by the fantasy contest self-excluded person within 30 days of a change. Updated information shall be submitted on a change of information form to the following address, or submitted online in the Update My Information webform on the Boards web site. A copy of the form can be obtained by calling the OPCG at (717) 346-8300, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by writing to:
PENNSYLVANIA GAMING CONTROL BOARD
OFFICE OF COMPULSIVE AND
303 WALNUT STREET, 5TH FLOOR
HARRISBURG, PA 17101
The provisions of this § 1209a.2 amended August 2022, effective August 2022. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (405361) to (405363).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.