§ 135.2. Unlawful actions.
In addition to the prohibitions in the act on lands, waters or buildings under Commission ownership, lease, agreement, control or jurisdiction, it is unlawful, except with the permission of the person in charge of the lands, or the written permission of the Director to:
(1) Camp or use campsites.
(2) Plant, gather, cut, dig, remove or otherwise injure plants or parts thereof, including trees, shrubs, vines, flowering plants, cultivated crops, mushrooms and fruits of berry-producing plants.
(3) Travel on lands by means of vehicle or conveyance propelled by motorized power. This provision is not intended to restrict travel by certain devices used for persons with mobility disabilities as specifically authorized under Subchapter C (relating to State game lands).
(4) Swim in a dam, pond, lake or stream.
(5) Injure, destroy or cause damage to propertyreal, personal or mixed.
(6) Remove or attempt to remove any manmade or natural object except wildlife and fish lawfully taken. Objects which may not be removed include animals, rocks, minerals, sand and historical or archaeological artifacts.
(7) Participate in, become a part of, contribute to or engage in disorderly conduct as defined in 18 Pa.C.S. § § 5503 and 5505 (relating to disorderly conduct; and public drunkenness).
(8) Kindle, use or maintain an open fire.
(9) Travel on roads open to vehicular travel with vehicle or conveyance propelled by motorized power which is not licensed or authorized for operation on a public highway under 75 Pa.C.S. (relating to the Vehicle Code).
(10) Violate, fail or neglect to follow instructions posted on signs authorized by the Director.
(11) Travel by mechanical or motorized conveyance or ride animals on newly constructed, seeded or planted roads, or other areas, when posted against the travel.
(12) Possess, maintain, operate, occupy or travel by snowmobile or ATV in a manner not in accordance with the standards in 75 Pa.C.S. Chapter 77 (relating to Snowmobile and All-Terrain Vehicle Law).
(13) Construct, place, maintain, occupy, use, leave or abandon structures or other tangible property, except in the manner otherwise authorized and limited by § 135.41(c)(11) (relating to State game lands).
The provisions of this § 135.2 amended under 34 Pa.C.S. § § 322(c)(10), 721(a), 722(a), 2102(a), 2901(b) and 2923.
The provisions of this § 135.2 adopted October 17, 1959; amended June 19, 1987, effective July 1, 1987, 17 Pa.B. 2464; amended July 12, 1991, effective immediately and apply retroactively to July 1, 1991, 21 Pa.B. 3141; amended April 4, 1997, effective April 5, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 1647; amended August 30, 2002, effective February 1, 2003, 32 Pa.B. 4235; amended July 16, 2004, effective July 17, 2004, 34 Pa.B. 3703; amended July 15, 2005, effective July 16, 2005, 35 Pa.B. 3924; amended November 16, 2012, effective November 17, 2012, 42 Pa.B. 7107; amended May 29, 2015, effective May 30, 2015, 45 Pa.B. 2596; amended March 23, 2018, effective March 24, 2018, 48 Pa.B. 1677. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (376901) to (376902).
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 135.41 (relating to State game lands); 58 Pa. Code § 135.61 (relating to State game farms); 58 Pa. Code § 135.81 (relating to Commission administrative lands); 58 Pa. Code § 135.101 (relating to designation of special wildlife management areas); 58 Pa. Code § 135.121 (relating to Federal-owned lands); 58 Pa. Code § 135.123 (relating to political subdivision-owned lands); 58 Pa. Code § 135.141 (relating to privately-owned lands); 58 Pa. Code § 135.161 (relating to Commission-owned or leased); 58 Pa. Code § 135.181 (relating to rifle and handgun ranges); 58 Pa. Code § 135.182a (relating to shotgun ranges); 58 Pa. Code § 135.183 (relating to archery ranges); and 58 Pa. Code § 147.1003 (relating to range permit).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.