§ 186.5. Application form for simulcastcross or similar.
(a) In addition to the requirements of the Interstate Horse Racing Act of 1978, Pub. L. 95-515, 92 Stat. 1811 (15 U.S.C.A. § § 30013007) a licensed corporation shall submit an application to the Commission, containing the data requested and authenticated exhibits attached stating all of the following:
(1) The name of applicant.
(2) The name, date and source of the event.
(3) The name, address, telephone number and specific person to be contacted at the host association having complete knowledge of the simulcast arrangements.
(4) A concise synopsis of the written agreement between the host association and its horsemen. A copy of the agreement shall be attached as Exhibit I.
(5) A copy of the host state racing commissions approval of the simulcast.
(6) A concise synopsis of the agreement between the applicant and the host racing association indicating the percentage or actual dollar amounts of consideration. A copy of the agreement shall be attached as Exhibit II.
(7) A concise synopsis of the agreement between the applicant and its horsemens association indicating the percentage or actual dollar amounts of consideration. A copy of the agreement shall be attached as Exhibit III.
(8) A concise synopsis of the method to be used to bring in and display the simulcast at the applicants facility. In the event another party is operating the video equipment, that contract shall be concisely summarized and a copy shall be attached as Exhibit IV.
(9) A concise statement concerning the types of wagering that are to be permitted on the simulcast.
(10) A complete statement concerning the method of promotion to be used.
(b) The application shall be signed and verified as true, complete and accurate by the president of the applicant and another person having charge of the simulcast program.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.