§ 436a.5. Fiduciaries.
(1) Ensure that the funds received for the benefit of the horsemen are distributed pursuant to the act.
(2) Manage all health and pension benefit plans for the exclusive benefit of participants and beneficiaries.
(3) Carry out their duties in a prudent manner and refrain from conflict-of-interest transactions.
(4) Comply with limitations on certain plans investments in particular securities and properties.
(5) Fund benefits in accordance with applicable law and plan rules.
(6) Provide documents to the Board as may be requested in the conduct of investigations or to ensure compliance with the act and this chapter.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.