§ 441a.18. Employee status report.
(a) A slot machine licensee shall maintain a complete, accurate and current record of each employee that includes the information in subsection (b)(1).
(b) Each month each slot machine licensee shall generate a monthly employee status report of the slot machine licensees and management companys employees. The report shall be submitted to the Bureau of Licensing no later than the 15th calendar day of the following month. The report must include the following information:
(1) An alphabetical listing of the individuals currently employed by the slot machine licensee and the management company and the following information with respect to each employee listed:
(i) The name of the employee.
(ii) The address of record of the employee on file with the slot machine licensee.
(iii) The employees license, permit or registration number and expiration date, if applicable.
(iv) The employees title or position.
(v) Whether the employee is full-time or part-time.
(vi) The date of hire of the employee.
(vii) The access code, if any, assigned to the employee which designates the restricted areas that the employee is permitted to enter and remain in for the purposes of performing his normal duties.
(2) The total number of persons employed by the slot machine licensee and management company during the preceding month.
(3) An alphabetical listing of all employees who have discontinued or terminated employment with the slot machine licensee or management company during the preceding month and the following information with respect to each employee listed:
(i) The information listed in paragraph (1)(i)(vii).
(ii) The date on which the employee discontinued or terminated employment with the slot machine licensee or management company.
(4) The total number of employees who have discontinued or terminated employment with the slot machine licensee and management company during the preceding month.
(5) The date on which the information provided in the report was compiled.
(c) The reports shall be transmitted to the Bureau of Licensing by means of electronic data transmission or in a form prescribed by the Bureau of Licensing.
(d) The Board may request interim employee status reports from a slot machine licensee or management company.
The provisions of this § 441a.18 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(9)(23) and (30), 1205, 1206(f) and (g), 1207(1) and (2), 1208(1)(iii), 1209(b), 1212, 1213, 1311, 1311.1, 1311.2, 1321, 13A11, 13A1213A14, 13A15, 1406 and 1802 and Chapter 13.
The provisions of this § 441a.18 amended December 11, 2009, effective December 12, 2009, 39 Pa.B. 7010; amended June 12, 2015, effective June 13, 2015, 45 Pa.B. 2829. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (367904) to (367905).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.