§ 441a.3. Slot machine license application.
(a) An applicant for a slot machine license shall submit an application which includes the following:
(1) An original and one copy of the Category 1, Category 2, or Category 3 Application and Disclosure Information Form.
(2) The nonrefundable application fee posted on the Boards web site.
(3) An application for each principal under Chapter 433a (relating to principal licenses).
(4) Fingerprints for each principal.
(5) A diversity plan as set forth in section 1325(b) of the act (relating to license or permit issuance) and Chapter 481a (relating to diversity), which shall be signed by the chief executive officer of the applicant or authorized designee.
(6) If a temporary land-based facility is to be licensed, a plan for how the licensee will transition to a permanent facility, including a date for completion of the permanent facility. A permanent facility shall be the facility proposed by the applicant, which is designated, identified and made part of the evidentiary record by the applicant at the applicants licensing hearing. Modifications to the approved permanent facility following the applicants licensing hearing require approval of the Board in accordance with § 441a.20a (relating to changes to a slot machine licensees initial or modified plan of development).
(7) A sworn or affirmed statement that the applicant has developed and implemented internal safeguards and policies to prevent a violation of section 1513 of the act (relating to political influence).
(8) A statement demonstrating compliance with the geographical requirements of section 1302, 1304 or 1305 of the act (relating to Category 1 slot machine license; Category 2 slot machine license; and Category 3 slot machine license).
(b) Failure to provide the information required in subsection (a) may result in the application being deemed incomplete.
(c) In addition to the materials required under subsection (a), an applicant for a slot machine license shall comply with the general application requirements in Chapters 421a and 423a (relating to general provisions; and applications; statement of conditions; wagering restrictions).
(d) A copy of the local impact report required as part of the application shall be provided to the political subdivisions in which the licensed facility will be located at the same time as the filing of the application for a slot machine license. The applicant shall file a proof of service with the Bureau of Licensing within 5 business days after filing the application for a slot machine license.
The provisions of this § 441a.3 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(9)(23), 1205, 1206(f) and (g), 1207(1) and (2), 1208(1)(iii), 1209(b), 1212, 1213, 13A11, 13A1213A14, 13A15 and 1802 and Chapter 13.
The provisions of this § 441a.3 amended June 12, 2015, effective June 13, 2015, 45 Pa.B. 2829. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (331551) to (331552).
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 441a.4 (relating to alternative Category 1 licensing standards); and 58 Pa. Code § 441a.7 (relating to licensing hearings for slot machine licenses).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.