§ 481a.5. Report of participation.
(a) As part of an application to renew a license or certification, a regulated entity shall file a report with the Board concerning the performance of its diversity plan. The report must contain the following:
(1) Employment data, including information on the following:
(i) Minority and women representation in the regulated entitys workforce in all job classifications.
(ii) Salary information.
(iii) Recruitment and training information, including executive and managerial level recruitment and training.
(iv) Retention and outreach efforts.
(2) The total number and value of all contracts or transactions awarded by the regulated entity for goods and services.
(3) The total number and value of all contracts or transactions awarded by the regulated entity to minority and womens business enterprises.
(4) A list of each contract or transaction awarded by the regulated entity to a minority or womens business enterprise and the actual value of each contract or transaction.
(5) The total number and value of all contracts awarded that contain a participation plan.
(6) The total number and value of all subcontracts awarded to minority and womens business enterprises under contracts containing a participation plan.
(7) A list of each subcontract awarded to a minority or womens business enterprise under contracts containing a participation plan and the actual value of each subcontract.
(8) A comprehensive description of all efforts made by the regulated entity to monitor and enforce the participation plan.
(9) Information on minority and women investment, equity ownership, and other ownership or management opportunities initiated or promoted by the regulated entity.
(10) Other information requested in writing by the Board to ensure compliance with the act and this part.
(b) In addition to the reports required under subsection (a), slot machine licensees, manufacturer licensees and supplier licensees shall file updated versions of the reports required under subsection (a) quarterly.
(c) A licensed management company may file a consolidated report with the slot machine licensee with whom the management company has a management contract.
(d) A regulated entity may request that proprietary information required to be submitted to the Board under this section be treated as confidential information. A regulated entity shall clearly mark information that it requests to be treated as confidential information.
(e) The Board will use the reports required under subsections (a), (b) and (c) to monitor compliance with the act and this part. The Board may request the assistance of the Bureau of Minority and Womens Business Enterprises, of the Department of General Services, in the review of regulated entities compliance with the requirements of the act and this part.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.