§ 627a.2. Minibaccarat table physical characteristics.
(a) Minibaccarat shall be played on a table having numbered positions for no more than nine seated players on one side of the table and a place for the dealer on the opposite side of the table.
(b) The layout for a Minibaccarat table shall be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations and approved in accordance with § 601a.10(a) (relating to approval of table game layouts, signage and equipment) and contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name or logo of the certificate holder.
(2) Separate areas designated for the placement of wagers on the Bankers Hand, Players Hand and Tie Hand for each player.
(3) The payout odds for all permissible wagers offered by the certificate holder. If the payout odds are not inscribed on the layout, a sign identifying the payout odds shall be posted at each Minibaccarat table.
(4) An area designated for the placement of cards for the Players Hand and Bankers Hand.
(5) If a certificate holder offers the Dragon Bonus Wager authorized under § 627a.7(a)(4) (relating to wagers), separate areas designated for the placement of the Dragon Bonus Wager for each player.
(6) If a certificate holder offers EZ Baccarat in which vigorish is not collected:
(i) Separate areas designated for the placement of the Dragon 7 Insurance Wager, authorized under § 627a.7(a)(5), for each player.
(ii) Inscriptions that advise patrons that a wager on the Bankers Hand that results in a Dragon 7 shall push and be returned to the player. If the information is not inscribed on the layout, a sign containing the information shall be posted at each Minibaccarat table.
(iii) Separate areas designated for the placement of the Panda 8 Insurance Wager, authorized under § 627a.7(a)(6), for each player.
(7) If a certificate holder offers the House Money Wager, authorized under § 627a.7(a)(7), separate areas designated for the placement of the House Money Wager for each player.
(8) Numbered areas that correspond to the seat numbers for the purpose of marking vigorish unless the dealer, in accordance with the option selected in the certificate holders Rules Submission under § 601a.2 (relating to table games Rules Submissions), collects the vigorish from a player at the time the winning payout is made or the table is designated for play as an EZ Baccarat table in which vigorish is not collected.
(c) If marker buttons are used for the purpose of marking vigorish, the marker buttons shall be placed in the table inventory container or in a separate rack designed for the purpose of storing marker buttons. If a separate rack is used, the rack shall be placed in front of the table inventory container during gaming activity.
(d) Each Minibaccarat table must have a drop box and a tip box attached on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer, as approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g). The Bureau of Casino Compliance may approve an alternative location for the tip box when a card shuffling device or other table game equipment prevents the placement of the drop box and tip box on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer.
(e) Each Minibaccarat table must have a discard rack securely attached to the top of the dealers side of the table.
The provisions of this § 627a.2 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(30), 1207(3), (6), (9) and (21) and 13A02(1), (2) and (4).
The provisions of this § 627a.2 amended January 31, 2014, effective February 1, 2014, 44 Pa.B. 599, 44 Pa.B. 619. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (362427) to (362428).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.