§ 63.57. License, permit and issuing agent fees.
(a) License fees. The following fees apply to fishing licenses issued under this chapter and shall be paid into the Fish Fund:
(1) Resident Annual Fishing License, $23.50.
(2) Senior Resident Annual Fishing License, $11.25.
(3) Senior Resident Lifetime Fishing License, $75.
(4) Nonresident Annual Fishing License, $55.
(5) Seven-Day Tourist Fishing License, $35.
(6) Three-Day Tourist Fishing License, $27.50.
(7) One-Day Resident Fishing License, $11.25.
(8) One-Day Tourist Fishing License, $27.50.
(b) Permit fees. The following fees apply to permits issued under this chapter and shall be paid into the Fish Fund:
(1) Trout permits, $10.50.
(2) Combination trout permit and Lake Erie permit, $16.50.
(c) Effective date. The fees imposed under subsections (a) and (b) are effective beginning December 31, 2022.
The provisions of this § 63.57 added December 30, 2022, effective December 31, 2022, 52 Pa.B. 8234.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.