§ 661a.2. Three Dice Football table; physical characteristics.
(a) Three Dice Football shall be played on an oblong table with rounded corners, high walled sides and wagering locations for a maximum of 16 players.
(b) The layout for a Three Dice Football table shall be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations and approved in accordance with § 601a.10(a) (relating to approval of table game layouts, signage and equipment) and contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name or logo of the certificate holder.
(2) Specific areas designated for the placement of wagers authorized under § 661a.3(b) and (d) (relating to wagers).
(3) Inscriptions that advise patrons of the payout odds for all permissible wagers offered by the certificate holder. If the payout odds are not inscribed on the layout, a sign identifying the payout odds for all permissible wagers shall be posted at each Three Dice Football table.
(4) A football field containing two end zones, two 10 yard lines and two 20 yard lines. Each yard, from 1 through 23, shall also be labeled in the center of the football field.
(5) An area designated for the following:
(i) 1st Down.
(ii) 2nd Down.
(iii) 3rd Down.
(iv) 1st & Goal.
(v) 2nd & Goal.
(vi) 3rd & Goal.
(vii) Extra Point.
(6) An area designated for the game length, labeled 1 through 6.
(c) Each Three Dice Football table must have a drop box and tip box attached to the table in locations approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.