§ 670a.12. Payout odds; Envy Bonus; rate of progression.
(a) A certificate holder shall pay each winning Six-Card Fortune Pai Gow Poker and Double Down Wager at odds of 1 to 1.
(b) The certificate holder shall pay out winning Fortune Bonus Wagers and Envy Bonus payouts at the odds and amounts in the following paytables:
(1) Fortune Bonus Payout.
Hand Payout Five aces 1,000 to 1 Royal flush 250 to 1 Straight flush 100 to 1 Four-of-a-kind 50 to 1 Full house 15 to 1 Flush 10 to 1 Straight 8 to 1 Three-of-a-kind 5 to 1
(2) Envy Bonus Payouts. Envy Bonus Payouts shall be made according to the following payouts for Envy Bonus Qualifying Hands based upon the amount of the Fortune Bonus Wager placed by the player receiving the Envy Bonus:
$1 Fortune Bonus Wager
Hand Envy Bonus Five aces $1,000 Royal flush $200 Straight flush $50 Four-of-a-kind $15 Full house $5
$5 Fortune Bonus Wager
Hand Envy Bonus Five aces $5,000 Royal flush $1,000 Straight flush $250 Four-of-a-kind $75 Full house $25
(c) The certificate holder shall pay out winning Insurance Wagers at the odds and amounts in the following paytable:
Hand Payout Eight-high 100 to 1 Nine-high 30 to 1 Ten-high 10 to 1 Jack-high 7 to 1 Queen-high 4 to 1 King-high 3 to 1
(d) If the certificate holder offers the Progressive Payout Wager:
(1) The certificate holder shall pay out winning Progressive Payout Wagers at the odds in the following paytable:
Hand Payout Five aces 100% of meter Royal flush 10% of meter Straight flush 300 for 1 Four-of-a-kind 150 for 1 Full house 15 for 1 Flush 6 for 1 Straight 3 for 1
(2) The rate of progression (incrementation rate) and the seed and reseed amounts for the meter used for the progressive payout in paragraph (1) must be based upon the amount of the Progressive Payout Wager being offered and must be as follows:
Seed/reseed $5,000 for 1 Incrementation rate Primary 21%
(3) Winning Progressive Payout Wagers shall be paid the amount on the meter when it is the players turn to be paid in accordance with § 670a.11(h)(3) (relating to procedures for completion of each round of play) irrespective of the amount that was on the meter when the player placed the wager or when the dealer dealt the players cards.
(4) Envy Bonus Payouts shall be made according to the following payouts for Envy Bonus Qualifying Hands based upon the amount of the Progressive Payout Wager placed by the player receiving the Envy Bonus:
$1 Progressive Payout Wager
Hand Envy Bonus Five aces $100 Royal flush $50 Straight flush $10 Four-of-a-kind $5 $5 Progressive Payout Wager
Hand Envy Bonus Five aces $500 Royal flush $250 Straight flush $50 Four-of-a-kind $25
The provisions of this § 670a.12 amended under 4 Pa.C.S. § § 1202(b)(30), 1322, 13A02(1) and (2), 13A27, 1602, 1604 and 1608.
The provisions of this § 670a.12 amended November 1, 2019, effective November 2, 2019, 49 Pa.B. 6676. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (382999) to (383001).
This section cited in 58 Pa. Code § 670a.11 (relating to procedures for completion of each round of play).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.