§ 684a.2. Four Card Frenzy table physical characteristics.
(a) Four Card Frenzy shall be played at a table having betting positions for no more than six players on one side of the table and a place for the dealer on the opposite side of the table.
(b) The layout for a Four Card Frenzy table shall be submitted to the Bureau of Gaming Operations in accordance with § 601a.10(a) (relating to approval of table game layouts, signage and equipment) and contain, at a minimum:
(1) The name or logo of the certificate holder.
(2) Three separate betting areas designated for the placement of Ante, Odds and Raise Wagers for each player.
(3) If the certificate holder offers the optional Prime Wager authorized under § 684a.7(d)(2) (relating to wagers), the Four Card Bonus Wager authorized under § 684a.7(d)(3) or the All-Six Bonus Wager authorized under § 684a.7(d)(4), a separate area designated for the placement of each of the wagers for each player.
(4) Inscriptions that advise patrons of the payout odds for all permissible wagers offered by the certificate holder. If payout odds are not inscribed on the layout, a sign indicating the payout odds for all permissible wagers shall be posted at each Four Card Frenzy table.
(5) If the certificate holder establishes a payout limit per player, per round of play, as authorized under § 684a.12(g) (relating to payout odds; payout limitation), inscriptions that advise patrons of the payout limit. If the payout limit is not inscribed on the layout, a sign identifying the payout limit shall be posted at each Four Card Frenzy table.
(c) Each Four Card Frenzy table must have a drop box and a tip box attached on the same side of the table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer, as approved by the Bureau of Casino Compliance in accordance with § 601a.10(g). The Bureau of Casino Compliance may approve an alternative location for the tip box when a card shuffling device or other table game equipment prevents the placement of the drop box and tip box on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer.
(d) Each Four Card Frenzy table must have a discard rack securely attached to the top of the dealers side of the table.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.