§ 684a.3. Cards; number of decks.
(a) Except as provided in subsection (b), Four Card Frenzy shall be played with 1 deck of 52 cards that are identical in appearance and 1 cover card.
(b) If an automated card shuffling device is utilized, Four Card Frenzy may be played with 2 decks of 52 cards in accordance with the following requirements:
(1) The cards in each deck must be of the same design. The backs of the cards in one deck must be of a different color than the cards included in the other deck.
(2) One deck of cards shall be shuffled and stored in the automated card shuffling device while the other deck is being used to play the game.
(3) Both decks are continuously alternated in and out of play, with each deck being used for every other round of play.
(4) The cards from only one deck are placed in the discard rack at any given time.
(c) The decks of cards used in Four Card Frenzy shall be changed at least every:
(1) Four hours if the cards are dealt by hand.
(2) Eight hours if the cards are dealt from a manual or automated dealing shoe.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.