§ 815.3. Requests for interactive gaming self-exclusion.
(a) A person requesting placement on the interactive gaming self-exclusion list shall submit electronically a completed Request for Voluntary Self-Exclusion from Interactive Gaming Only Activities Form available on the Boards web site.
(b) A request for self-exclusion from interactive gaming must include all of the following identifying information:
(1) Name, including any aliases or nicknames.
(2) Date of birth.
(3) Address of current residence.
(4) Telephone number.
(5) Social Security number, when voluntarily provided in accordance with section 7 of the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C.A. § 552a).
(6) A physical description of the person that may assist in the identification of the person.
(c) The length of self-exclusion requested by a person must be one of the following:
(1) One year (12 months).
(2) Five years.
(d) A request for self-exclusion from interactive gaming activities in this Commonwealth must include a signed release which:
(1) Acknowledges that the request for self-exclusion has been made voluntarily.
(2) Certifies that the information provided in the request for self-exclusion is true and accurate.
(3) Acknowledges that the individual requesting self-exclusion is a problem gambler.
(4) Acknowledges that self-exclusions for a 1-year or 5-year period remain in effect until the period of exclusion expires.
(5) Acknowledges that if the individual is discovered participating in interactive gaming, that the individuals interactive gaming account will be suspended and the individuals winnings will be subject to confiscation and remittance to support compulsive and problem gambling programs.
(6) Releases, indemnifies, holds harmless and forever discharges the Commonwealth, the Board and all interactive gaming certificate holders or interactive gaming operator licensees from claims, damages, losses, expenses or liability arising out of, by reason of or relating to the self-excluded person or to any other party for any harm, monetary or otherwise, which may arise as a result of one or more of the following:
(i) The failure of an interactive gaming certificate holder or interactive gaming operator licensee to withhold interactive gaming privileges from or restore interactive gaming privileges to a self-excluded person.
(ii) Otherwise permitting or not permitting a self-excluded person to engage in interactive gaming activities in this Commonwealth while on the list of interactive gaming self-excluded persons.
(iii) Confiscation of the individuals winnings.
(e) A person submitting an interactive gaming self-exclusion request shall provide a valid government-issued photo identification containing the persons signature and photograph when the person submits the request. If the request is made electronically, the individual shall present a scanned copy of a valid government-issued photo identification containing the persons signature and photograph when the person submits the request.
(f) A person requesting self-exclusion under this chapter shall upload a photo of his current valid government-issued photo identification during self-exclusion enrollment.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.