RULES OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS 101
2. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS UNDER TITLE II OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 201
3. JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF PENNSYLVANIA 301
5. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF PENNSYLVANIA COURTS 501
6. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT JUDGES 601
7. ASSIGNMENT OF JUDGES 701
17. JUDGES AS WITNESSES 1701
19. MISCELLANEOUS ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS 1901
21. ALLOCATION OF BUSINESS 2101
40. UNIFORM RULES GOVERNING COURT REPORTING AND TRANSCRIPTS 4001
50. [Rescinded] 5000.1
Under the Commonwealth Documents Law, the text of documents published in this title acquires no special status by reason of such publication. For the official text of judicial documents, reference should be made to the Prothonotary of the Supreme Court or to the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts, as appropriate. See 201 Pa. Code Rule 103.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.