Subpart B. DEPENDENCY MATTERS
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS 1100
12. COMMENCEMENT OF PROCEEDINGS, EMERGENCY, CUSTODY, AND PRE-ADJUDICATORY PLACEMENT 1200
13. PRE-ADJUDICATORY PROCEDURES 1300
14. ADJUDICATORY HEARING 1400
15. DISPOSITIONAL HEARING 1500
16. POST-DISPOSITIONAL PROCEDURES 1600
17. AGGRAVATED CIRCUMSTANCES 1700
18. SUSPENSIONS 1800
The provisions of this Part B adopted August 21, 2006, effective February 1, 2007, 36 Pa.B. 5571, unless otherwise noted.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.